CIM instructors and staff host recitals twice a year, in December and May.
This year, we highly recommend that all private lessons students participate in the recitals! Not only are the recitals a great way to set a musical goal and reach it, they are also a tangible reminder that we all are in this together.
Center for Irish Music recitals are open to the public and are a wonderful way to hear the tunes and songs our fellow students have been working on throughout the year.
Since recitals are virtual, you can invite family and friends from all over the world to watch! The public links to view the recitals will be shared on this page, on the day of each recital.
2021 Spring Term Recitals
To keep our community healthy and safe, Spring Term recitals will be hosted as webinars over Zoom. While our recitals are open to the public, we are asking attendees to register and provide their full name, email address, city, state, zip code, and respond to two questions about who they are here to see. These questions help us keep the event community-oriented, while the geographic information is used when CIM applies for grants. We hope you will join in and show your support!
Adult Open Mic
- May 7 - Adult Open Mic, 7-9pm: Sign up using this Sign-Up Genius link.
- May 2 - Youth Recital 1, 2:00pm: Sign up using this Sign-Up Genius link.
- May 2 - Youth Recital 2, 3:30pm: Sign up using this Sign-Up Genius link (FULL)
- May 9 - Youth Recital 3, 2:00pm: Sign up using this Sign-Up Genius link. (two spots left!)
- May 9 - Youth Recital 4, 3:30pm: Sign up using this Sign-Up Genius Link.